// February 8th, 2017
Associate Dentist Jobs in Hull
Flame Health are currently recruiting for an associate dentist based in Hull. This is a Permanent Position in a busy NHS Practice.
Candidates must be GDC registered and have an active performer number as this is an NHS role. The Dentist will take over an established patient book with around 7000 UDAs at £11.50 per UDA. This is a 50/50 split private and laboratory.
As an Associate Dentist at this practice you will have a stable team and access to an onsite Hygienist. Equipment includes SFD Software and Digital X-rays. There is parking on site for those who choose to drive to work.
In addition to responsibilities as a Dentist, duties are as follows:
· Interface between clinical and non-clinical streams to implement company policy, including Clinical Governance initiatives
· Appraise, develop clinicians and ensure Continuing Professional Development records are maintained
· Support clinical team members by providing second clinical opinions and resolving clinicians concerns where necessary
· Ensure compliance with General Dental Council guidance, CQC and HTM 01-05 requirements
· Work with the Practice Manager and team to support team development
· Commit to Continuing Professional Development
· Conduct self in a manner that builds and maintains a reputation of professionalism
· Perform other related duties within the ability to do or to learn that will help maintain a high standard of patient care
The client is committed to providing first class NHS dentistry to local communities, to improve people’s oral hygiene and dependent wellbeing, and in doing so, to support dental health and education programmes. They are extremely well positioned to provide and support a Dentist’s development and formally required CPD, with close links to Deaneries and experienced Dentists that are also VT trainers.
As a result of their growth they are able to provide career paths to capable Dentists that allow the development of new skills, experience and levels of responsibility, with commensurate financial reward. They are also active in innovative procedures and programmes to deliver oral health care that will expand the horizons and opportunities of dentists at any stage of their working life.
Start Date: ASAP
To apply for this job or enquire about additional Associate Dentist job opportunities in Hull or the Yorkshire Region – contact Flame Health Freephone on 0800 085 0858 or if calling from a mobile on 01158 114488 alternatively email email@example.com
Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business