// March 9th, 2017
Aesthetic Nurse Prescriber wanted in Reading
Full time and Part time Hours available
Excellent Salary and Benefits Package
Our client prides themselves on delivering treatments by qualified, registered professionals who are specifically trained in aesthetic medical treatments. They are looking for an Aesthetic Nurse Prescriber to work alongside them in there Reading based clinic.
Our clients clinic offers a wide range of cosmetic non-surgical treatments, with a focus on natural looking results with expert care. The Clinic offers a discreet, modern and luxurious environment for clients to attend consultations and treatments.
We are looking for experienced practitioners who can work independently to promote, counsel, inform and prepare patients, in accordance with company values, to carry out non-surgical treatments and to achieve agreed business targets.
As an Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner your position will be to –
- Carry out fully informative patient consultations
- Safely carry out patient assessments prior to carrying out aesthetic procedures.
- Maintain post procedure follow up and care as required
- Utilise agreed company protocols, policies and procedures and pathways for effective service to patients
- Plus our clients clinic offers a wide range of Non surgical Treatments including Dermal Fillers, Botox, Sclerotherapy, Mesotherapy, PRP as well as Coolsculpting.
You must be a Registered Nurse Independent Prescriber, have a minimum of one year post registration experience within a clinical business environment to be considered for his opportunity.
Start Date is immediate!
You will receive a very competitive salary (dependent on experience), commission scheme and pension.
To apply for this Aesthetic Nurse Prescriber job or enquire about additional Nursing opportunities in Reading or the Berkshire region – contact Flame Health Freephone on 0800 085 0858 or if calling from a mobile on 01158 114488 alternatively email email@example.com