// October 13th, 2016
Brand New Healthcare Opportunity Available in North Somerset
Full & Part Time considered 3-5 days – Company Car – Flexible working hours – Relocation assistance provided – Excellent Benefits Package – Outstanding CQC inspection report – 2 sessions per week clinical work seeing patients – Up to 8 sessions per week clinical management.
Flame Health Associates are currently working with an established, leading, independent healthcare provider in Somerset that has recently expanded.
Our Client is now therefore seeking an experienced GP, to work and Lead three Local GP surgeries’, fully supported by an experienced team of GPs, ANPs, Managers, Nurses and Healthcare Assistants.
This is a Forward thinking group of practices looking for a motivated individual to implement first rate compliance and further joined up thinking with other NHS services and community projects to expand the group.
The successful GP should be passionate about Healthcare and be keen to develop & work as part of this dynamic and friendly team. You will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package, including an NHS pension, MDU paid for, Company Car and receive outstanding support and career development to help already hard-working clinical staff to work better and smarter.
To be considered for this role you must be:
- A qualified and sufficiently experienced General Practitioner
- Registered with the GMC
- Eligible to work in The UK, Tier 2 sponsorship could be provided
- Experienced Leader with good level of QOF and CQC understanding with the desire to train, mentor and guide other GPs in the Group
- An individual with entrepreneurial flair, to grow the services and become involved with growing the Group beyond the current 20,000 patients.
In Return you will be rewarded with:
- Company Car
- MDU allowance
- 6 weeks annual leave / 2 weeks study leave
- Relocation Allowance
To apply for this role or if this role is not suitable for you, we have a diverse range of opportunities available across the UK and provide a full confidential consultancy service – For more information please contact David Holden at Flame Health on 0115 8114370 – email@example.com