// March 20th, 2017
Contact Lens Optician Wanted in Reading!
Full-time or part-time
Competitive salary package
As a Contact Lens Optician it will be your role to personally deliver a contact lens fitting and aftercare service to a consistently high clinical and customer service standard which drives both sales and profit.
- Carry out contact lens fitting and aftercare in accordance with Company procedures and professional guidelines
- Work with the director and store staff to promote contact lenses to existing and potential customers
- Provide analysis of contact lens sales to director
- Demonstrate complete familiarity with all store systems involved in the contact lens business
- Deal with general enquiries and advise customers on contact lenses
- Ensure that all customers have a clear understanding of the contact lens options for their prescription.
- Advise customers on spectacle dispensing options, including current promotions
- Ensure that appointment times are efficiently managed and that customer waiting time is minimized
- Adopt a flexible approach to seeing -walk in- customers
- Ensure that each customer receives a consistent quality handover
- Maintain patient records to the professional standards required by the company
- Maintain cleanliness of consulting room and contact lens areas
- Provide insertion / removal instruction to patients as required
- Supervise the sale and supply of optical appliances in accordance with the Opticians Act 1989 as required from time to time
- Maintain contact lens stock
- Attend and participate in team meetings.
- Maintain up-to-date clinical and professional knowledge.
- Perform any other duties as may from time to time be reasonable requested by the practice director
A competitive salary package, bonus and associated benefits are on offer to the right person.
To apply for this Contact Lens Optician job or enquire about additional Optometry job opportunities in the Reading or Berkshire region – contact Flame Health Freephone on 0800 085 0858 or if calling from a mobile on 01158 114488 alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business