// January 16th, 2017
Mobile Optometrist Jobs in Lewisham, Greater London
Flame Health Optometry are currently looking to recruit a Mobile Optometrist to cover the Lewisham area on behalf of our client who is one of the UK’s leading multiples. Our client puts their clinicians at the heart of the business.
To ensure that they stay at the forefront of the industry and to help you develop, they make sure you’ll be given opportunities beyond holding clinics – such as supervising pre-registration students, working in community schemes or managing practices. This company can provide a wide variety of career choices in a huge range of working environments and every practice meets the needs of people from every walk of life. Put simply, there’s a range of practices to suit all optics professionals. Whether you are looking to work primarily in a single location, across a number of practices or as one of their growing band of professional managers.
There has never been a better time to join a company who can provide a solid career structure as well as an unbeatable support system to help you achieve your career aims.
As an optometrist you must be able to combine a real professional interest in your field with a passion for providing exceptional standards of service. This will give you the opportunity to really drive the business from the consulting room. Your clinical excellence will fuel the companies’ success. The company has key development programmes because they are interested in whom you are, and they want to support you to be the best you can. So every effort will be made to ensure that you have every opportunity to explore your potential, and realise it.
In return for your hard work and enthusiasm, the company will reward you with a package that is one of the best and most comprehensive in the UK. As well as a competitive salary, other options include flexible full-time, part time or taking on a franchise of your own.
- Excellent salary package
- Relocation and location supplements
- 25 days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays increasing to 29 days with service
- Excellent Bonus designed to reward levels of customer care
- Employee Recognition Scheme with annual awards to recognise and reward colleagues
- Loyalty Awards recognising colleagues with long service
- Sales and company profits
- Staff discount card offering generous savings of up to 22.5%
- Wide range of savings and discounts including childcare vouchers with savings of up to £1,666 per year
- Free eye test and save a massive 70% on 3 pairs of glasses per year
- Flexible and affordable pension arrangements with company contribution of up to 12%
- Reimburse all of the General Optical Council’s fees for retention of registration and College fees for pre-reg supervisors
- Graduate Optometrist supervisor payments rewarding you for supporting future colleagues
- Free life cover
- Company sick pay
- Generous maternity, paternity or adoption leave benefits
- Domestic leave of up to 2 days to deal with unexpected events
Of course you will be a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist to apply.
To apply for this Mobile Optometrist Job or enquire about additional Mobile Optometrist Opportunities in the Lewisham or Greater London Region – Contact Flame Health freephone on 0800 085 0858 or from a mobile on 01158 114488 alternatively email email@example.com
Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business