// February 13th, 2017
Opthalmic Domiciliary Joint Venture Partner Jobs In Liverpool
Flame Health Optometry Jobs – Domiciliary Partner – Liverpool
Join one of the UK’s leading optical groups
As a business founded and led by optical professionals, our client is proud of their reputation for professional and clinical excellence which permeates all aspects of their business. They have been trading within the optical industry for over 25 years and place high value on providing the highest standards of retail excellence, professionalism and quality in every detail.
As a Joint Venture Partner you will benefit from world-class marketing and PR support including national, region and local advertising, direct mail and recall mailings, national and local PR campaigns and point of sale materials which are all designed to hit the right buttons to bring customers to your store – and keep them coming back. In addition to this leading level of support within the Optical market you would also have the benefit of a proven business development team behind you every step of the way to ensure that your Joint Venture is as successful as possible along with the kind of development and supply chain benefits that come from working with a global brand.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading company within the Optical market which has many advantages:
- A joint venture partnership usually requires a lower level of financial commitment than a franchise
- If your business meets its expected targets you can typically expect to receive your initial investment back
- Unlike a brand partnership a joint venture partnership gives the partner the possibility of selling shares in the future as an asset
- Good leadership qualities
- Experience of people management
- Ability to demonstrate financial awareness
- Drive to make it happen – a results focus
- Passion to be an ambassador for the brand
- Desire to deliver the highest standards of professional domiciliary optical care to customers
Of course you must be a qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC.
To apply for this Joint Venture Partner Job or enquire about additional Optometrist Job opportunities in the Liverpool or Merseyside region – contact Flame Health Freephone on 0800 085 0858 or if calling from a mobile on 01158 114488 alternatively email email@example.com
Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business